English Teacher Recruitment – 採用
- – Native English speaker or equivalent
- – Currently living in Japan with a valid Visa
- – Working in Toyama prefecture as a part-time teacher
- – Interested in and has enthusiasm for teaching English
- – Basic conversation skills in Japanese
- – Bachelor degree
- – Ability to create your own curriculum and program to meet customers’ needs
We are a small, relatively new English school in Toyama city, providing customized lesson programs to a variety of customers such as individuals, groups, kindergartens, hotels, and corporations. Student age ranges from 3 year old kids to over 50’s adults. Lesson location is at our school, kindergartens, client’s homes, or corporations, depending on the type of lesson and their needs.
Our school is expecting more customers this year and we are looking for English native teachers who are able to support our operation on a part-time basis. We are conveniently located in the center of Toyama city within about 7 minutes’ walk from Toyama station.
If you are interested in teaching kids and easily build rapport with young children, you can focus on teaching kids’ courses. If you are interested in business English and have skills and expertise to teach business people, you can choose only adult business English courses. We would like to offer an opportunity for you to meet your interest.
Our school, kindergartens, student’s homes, or corporations.
- – One on one lesson: 2,000 yen ~ / hour
- – Small group lesson: 2,200 yen ~ /hour
- – Corporate lesson (more than 10 students): 3,500 yen ~ /hour
- * Transportation allowance to on-site lessons will be added depending on locations.